The Sweet Pepper Paprika comes from southeastern Turkey, where peppers are a way of life. It's a perfect alternative to other unsmoked or Hungarian-style paprikas. Add it to soups and stews, or use as a rub for meat or vegetables.
- Origin: Kahramanmaras, Turkey
Process: Sun-dried, then ground
- Ingredients: 100% sweet red peppers (Capsicum annuum)
- Tasting notes: Sun-dried Tomato • Bell Pepper • Caramelized Onion
- Add to soups, stews and chilis
- Coat veggies or chicken with olive oil and rub with paprika
- Use in any classic Hungarian dishes that call for paprika