Whole-body support from strategically blended botanicals boswellia, ginger, stephania and a whole turmeric complex that absorbs 10-times better than standard curcumin 95% powders.†
30 SERVINGS (60 count)
- Supported recovery after exercise
- Support your body’s healthy inflammation response
- Support joints and mobility
ALL THE ALL-STARS OF RECOVERY
- Clinically-backed turmeric and curcumin complex, stephania, ginger, and boswellia for a complementary effect
- Brain Octane Oil softgel supports absorption of key fat-soluble compounds
GO HARDER, LONGER
Take two softgels daily, with food.
- When you feel discomfort after exercise
- Before or after a long run, hike, or bike ride
- Before or after an intense workout
Support a healthy inflammation response with 10 times the absorption of standard curcumin powders
Patent pending whole-turmeric Curcumin complex enhanced with time-tested, clinically studied Chinese and Ayurvedic herbs to deliver a multi-angle approach for the most potent effect you can get.
Curcumin Max™ contains a patent pending whole-turmeric curcumin complex so that your body can get the full effect of the active compounds.
Contains active compounds shown to maintain normal cytokine production, supporting a healthy inflammation response. It has also shown the ability to support joint health.
A go-to ingredient among traditional healers for a range of needs, this warming herb has thousands of uses ranging from enhancing culinary flavor to supporting healthy mobility.
While it is a lesser-known ingredient in Western medicine, it is among the 50 fundamental herbs used in Traditional Chinese medicine. Its use has shown unique effects on a healthy inflammation response.
BRAIN OCTANE OIL
High-quality fats in Brain Octane oil further support absorption of fat-soluble molecules.
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Fat 0.5g||<1%*|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%*|
|Total Carbohydrate <1g||<1%*|
|Turmeric root complex (ACUMIN®) (min. 45% curcuminoids) 500mg||**|
|Stephania root extract 100mg||**|
|Ginger root extract 100mg||**|
|Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) gum extract 100mg||**|
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.